We need cholesterol to make hormones and vitamin D, build cell membranes, transport fats in the body ... However, when the rates of cholesterol in blood increase over normal values, cholesterol can be deposited in a "plaque" on the inside of the arteries in the same way that lime is accumulated inside a pipe.With high cholesterol levels (in particular high levels of LDL and low HDL), fat deposits accumulate on the inner walls of the arteries (what is known as plaque.
The increase in the numbers of cholesterol blood and deposited in the arteries causes cardiovascular atherosclerotic disease is the leading cause of death. The atherosclerotic disease includes coronary heart disease (angina and infarct infarction), stroke (cerebral infarction or stroke) and peripheral arterial disease (leg pain).http://ayurvedicherbalcures.hpage.com/The plaque constricts blood vessels and makes them less flexible. This process may occur in blood vessels of any part of the body including the heart arteries (coronary arteries). If the coronary arteries are blocked by the plaque prevents the blood from carrying oxygen and sufficient nutrients to the heart muscle. This produces pain in the chest or angina. Some motherboards with much cholesterol become unstable, have a thin cover and can rupture, releasing cholesterol and fat in the bloodstream, which can cause a clot or thrombus on the plate blocks the flow of blood in the artery causing a infarct infarction.If the plaque affects the blood vessels supplying the brain Increases the risk of stroke or ictus.The atherosclerosis can also block blood flow to other organs, such as the bowel or kidney. It is therefore important to monitor the levels of cholesterol to avoid serious problems in the future.Tips for cooking without cholesterol:
No matter just what we eat, but as we prepare. We give some simple tips to protect your food.
The way that we develop the plate can be critical to control levels of cholesterol. Here are some ideas:
1. Use the oven oven, grill, microwave, roast, steam, cooking ... before frying.
2. Use nonstick pans (without added fat) or normal (with small amount of fat).
3. Remove the fat solidified homemade soups and stews by cooling.
4. Limit salt in stews, soups and other dishes. Use spices and herbs as substitutes
5. Consume or evaporated skim milk instead of whole milk or cream.
6. Instead of cream, mix one cup of shredded low- fat and low in salt with a tablespoon of low fat food and 2 tablespoons lemon juice, or yogurt.
7. Olive oil used instead of lard, butter or other fat which are solid at room temperature.
8. Choose margarine that has vegetable oil fat unsaturated as the first ingredient on the label and that is low in fat saturated and low or free fat "Trans".
9. Removes the skin from chicken and other poultry before cooking.
10. Substitute beef for meat turkey, Rabbit or chicken
http://www.herbalcureindia.com/shilajit.html - Shilajit an anti-aging herb very beneficial for overall health help to reduce blood sugar levels and Sexual debility and weakness
Changes in diet, regular physical activity, maintaining a healthy weight, not smoking ... help maintain cholesterol at bay.Information on How to Lower Cholesterol Level and remedies for diabetes. And more about diabetes mellitus treatment.